Sunday, March 27, 2005

Misguided by the shadow... Disguised by the light

Me.Posted by Hello



So close… and yet so far… In my brain there is a reunion and the stamp in the proform says FORBIDDEN

The way he laughs, the way he talks to me wearing only his soul, his hands so perfect… the back of his head to caress with my hands while kissing him, his mouth to breath my soul in while trespass it to him with my breath and my liquid, his silly eyes for me to watch the way he enjoys the act, his risky way of thinking, the freedom in his air.

He is the one i dream of... the one i invented in my head... the one that i made up in my bed thinking i could probably find him while being awake... he only exists in my dreams in my thoughts, in my naked soul, in my silly eyes… will I find him? Will I get to know him? Will I ever get to tell him that he was the one I was expecting my whole life?

Dozens of them I ve met, but yet none is like him. I thought I met once one… thought it was him, but then misguided… They use his disguised, they wear his mask, they pretend to be the one but yet there is no match... the match that will light up the flame, flame that will provide the light, light that will give me a chance to be disguised...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many special people change? how many lives are living strange? Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide, in a champagne supernova in the sky :)
Oasis-Champagne Supernova.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Rossana... parece que ya hace un buen tiempo que escribiste esto, pero lo encontre y me encanto. Me gusto tanto que voy a postearlo en mi blog en LiveSpaces, pero no quiero adueniarme de nada que no es mio, sino darte credito por ello, habra link para tu blog y dejare claro que es una creacion tuya.
Seguire visitandote seguido, ya te ganaste una admiradora. Saludos desde Mexico, y si acaso te molestara que tomara tu escrito dejame saber, porfavor.
Un abrazo!
Denise